Tuesday, December 9, 2008

O Christmas Tree...

Here's the family picking out the Christmas tree - nothing fancy, but at least some of the $$$ for the tree goes to the Youth Center.

Peanut started trimming the tree, but became bored pretty quickly (note - I started using nicknames for the kiddos in the interest of privacy. Look at the sidebar for reference)

Here is Jake and the girls with the angel tree topper - all finished!

2 comments:

Carebear said...

Adorable! I have been holding off on getting the tree (crazy 22 month old boy) and am really getting inspired to buy one now.

The girls are too cute. I LOVE the pic with Jake and putting the topper on the tree.

We need to get together soon!

Joe Golike said...

I am so glad to see the photos of you guys. Makes me miss you both. Hope you have merry christmas! Say hi to Peanut for me and Jen.