It's not that we don't appreciate all of our Christmas gifts, but this one has been 10+ years in the making...
So one of my best friends from college has a quilt she made from all of her old high school t-shirts. Ever since I saw her quilt, I've been collecting/saving my old college t-shirts in the hope of one day making a college t-shirt quilt. Never mind the fact that I do not know how to sew let alone make a quilt...the t-shirts have stayed in my garage all this time.
So I was DELIGHTED when my husband and sister-in-law plotted earlier this year to make my college t-shirt quilt, which I received as a Christmas gift this year. Let me clarify - Jake provided the t-shirts to Rachel, who is the talent behind the quilt.
Here I am using it on Christmas evening. I have had fun just looking at the old t-shirts and reminiscing about the good old days...I have waited 10 years for this quilt and I JUST LOVE IT!!!
Many thanks to Jake & Rachel for your thoughtfulness!
0 comments:
Post a Comment