For those of you that visited our house in Berkeley, you know that we had a pretty awesome backyard. We had 6 redwood trees in the backyard and the previous owner had quite the green thumb (meaning we did nothing but water the plants and the yard was beautiful year round). While we no longer have a redwood grove, we are enjoying our new yard and its treasures - and most importantly the fact that: (1) Charlotte can walk outside and not fall off the side of a huge retaining wall (which was the case when you live in the Berkeley hills) and (2) the fog does not hang over this house all day.
Here is Charlotte enjoying the tetherball in our backyard...I think I last saw one of these in 1985? Can't say it will be staying for long, but at least she gets to enjoy it for now.
Here is Charlotte enjoying the tetherball in our backyard...I think I last saw one of these in 1985? Can't say it will be staying for long, but at least she gets to enjoy it for now.



1 comments:
Don't take down the tetherball just yet... seems like the kind of game Jake and I could wager on.
Post a Comment