
Sorry for the late post - things have been a little crazy around here. But with LaLa back in school 3 days a week we should fall into a routine. Soon, I hope.
Anyway here are some pics from LaLa's 4th birthday party at Kidnastics. She invited her preschool class and some other friends for lots of bouncing around - the pettiskirt was her birthday gift from mommy and daddy, and she loved it!
(PS now that I'm a "professional" photographer I feel the need to preface these photos by saying I know they are not that great - it is hard to take pictures at a birthday party you're hosting. But I digress)
The skirt made it hard to get around some of the equipment, but LaLa managed. Eventually, the skirt came off:
LaLa wasn't too sure about this part of the party, where she sat in the middle of the parachute and everyone twirled her around...
yuuummmm, CUPCAKE!
Happy Birthday LaLa!
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Happy 4th Birthday!
Posted by Melissa at 4:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So so cute! I am a gymnastics coach here in Toronto and I adore the birthday parties. Happy Belated little one!
Post a Comment