Monday, June 15, 2009

Miss C's Dance Recital!


I am a proud stage mommy - Miss C performed at her first dance recital on Sunday and she did wonderful! Her class was the first group of itty-bitty dancers to come on, and the entire crowd did a collective "AAWWWWWWHHHHH" which I think threw off a few of the dancers. I could see my little dancer's face, and it said "why are you all ooohing and laughing at us???"

Once she got used to the crowd response she fell in step. We weren't allowed to take photos at the recital, but technically it said no flash photography...so I brought my camera anyway. My rehearsal photos are much better, since I was trying to take these without getting caught...





I love this one, the kitty cats are supposed to go to sleep at the end - here, Miss C is yawning.

The end! Until next year's recital...


0 comments: