One thing I will miss about living in the Berkeley Hills is the proximity to cool kids stuff. Today, we took Charlotte and Josie to the Tilden Park Carousel - an original hand carved, hand painted carousel.
This is the first time Charlotte rode the carousel and actually liked it! We've been 2 times before, and last time she didn't even attempt to get on.
It's too bad we won't get to come to the carousel at Christmastime like we normally do...but I guess this year we can go to the beach in December!

This is the first time Charlotte rode the carousel and actually liked it! We've been 2 times before, and last time she didn't even attempt to get on.
It's too bad we won't get to come to the carousel at Christmastime like we normally do...but I guess this year we can go to the beach in December!



0 comments:
Post a Comment